From the Desk of Herm Schneider
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Happy Bastille Day, by the way …
These medical updates from Head Trainer Herm Schneider before today’s game:
- Joe Crede – He is close to beginning his rehabilitation. Will be in
early next week for a three-day course on his rehab then head to
to continue his work.
- Darin Erstad – Will leave tomorrow for
to begin his rehabilitation assignment with the Knights on Monday.
- Mike MacDougal – Is currently in a long-toss program. He will start throwing sides in the near future.
- Pablo Ozuna – The screw in his right ankle was removed today. He is off crutches and is weight-bearing, but wearing a boot. Is scheduled to resume his rehabilitation in 3-4 days.
- Scott Podsednik – Is progressing very well. He is expected to begin a rehabilitation assignment with
in 3-4 days.