White Sox Announce the 2012 Promotional Schedule
Friday, January 06, 2012
As many of you may know, we released most of the 2012 White Sox promotional schedule yesterday afternoon. We are thrilled that this year’s schedule includes five Kids Days, seven Value Mondays, 18 fireworks nights, as well as popular theme nights such as Dog Day, Elvis Night and Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day.
In addition to theme nights, we’ve also announced some of our premium giveaway nights. Below are just a few of the giveaways that have been confirmed:
- White Sox Knit Bomber Hats (April 14)
- Mother’s Day Totes (May 13)
- Robin Ventura Bobbleheads (May 26)
- Southpaw Mini Plush Pals (June 3)
- Commemorative 2005 World Series Canvases (June 9)
- Kids XL 1972 Replica Jerseys (June 24)
- Kids Chest Protector Backpacks (August 5)
- White Sox Camouflage Hats (August 11
This year’s promotional schedule can be found at whitesox.com/promos and will be updated as additional events, theme nights and giveaways are finalized. You won’t be able to purchase individual tickets until Friday, February 3rd, but ticket packs and season tickets are available, here.